Fairview Diagnostic Laboratories supports the Fairview Health System and its partners as a premier integrated laboratory system by providing:
- High quality, accessible, cost effective, comprehensive services
- Innovative clinical laboratory practice
- Educational resources for its healthcare practitioners
- Accessible diagnostic information in response to customer needs
Recognized regionally and nationally, the laboratory offers a full range of testing services, from acute care support to unique reference diagnostic testing, with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy and timeliness.
Services include: routine and complex testing, 24-hour clinical pathology and technical consultation, cost competitive pricing, cutting-edge technologies, educational opportunities, and special project assistance.
To Search the Lab Guide:
- Find a Test: Select Name/Synonym or Sound and enter any part of the test name in the box. To search for a LSMISC test by Lab Guide number, enter the number in this field.
- Topics: Select the first letter of the tests you wish to search.
- Test Code: Select Sunquest, Epic, or CoPath test code and then enter the exact test code in the box.
- Press Enter or click the Search box.
- Miscellaneous (LSMISC) testing sent to a reference lab, will display with the Lab Guide number after the name, e.g., Test Name - LG1234
- Find a Test, the Names and Synonyms will display in blue font. Following a synonym, the name will display in black italics, e.g., Synonym (See: Test Name).